We all love fantasy football. Otherwise you probably wouldn’t have clicked on the link to get here. I held one of my drafts yesterday and I tried coming up with the best Seahawks fantasy team names that I could. Ultimately I chose “Taste the Rainbow” and with the 5th pick I didn’t think I would have a shot at Marshawn Lynch seeing how he was the 3rd highest rated player. Luckily, some people think Doug Martin and Calvin Johnson were better options than the Seahawks running back so I got to keep the name after taking Lynch.
Fantasy football season is already in full swing and if you’re planning on joining a league, but haven’t, you’re cutting it close. I’m thinking about doing a special league just for a few people who follow the site. Let me know in the comments section if you’re interested in joining. There may be a small entry fee, $5 or so just to make sure it’s filled with people who will stick it out for the entire year. At the end of the season we’ll give out a prize for the winner and runner-up.
What Are the Best Seahawks Fantasy Football Team Names?
- The Unger Games – May the odds forever be in your favor
- Everyday I’m Russellin’ – Everyday he’s shufflin’
- Hussle Like Russell – Hell, everyday he’s husslin’, too
- Taste The Rainbow – Won’t taste so good if Marshawn ain’t on yo team
- I’ve Got a Golden Ticket – Tate could be a breakout fantasy WR this season
- Golden Tate Warriors – Better than the SF version
- Balty’s Ballers – Better at life than you
- The 3elievers
- Peeeete Caaarrroolliiinne – Ba dum dum dum!!! Neil Diamond approves.
- Percy Whipped – Admit it. We were all whipped when we signed him.
- Lynch Mob – Next time, full regalia.
- Rice Rice Baby – Better moves than Vanilla Ice
- Shermanator – And he’s still better at life than Skip Bayless
- Lord Have Percy – Amen
If you have some other ideas for Seahawks fantasy football team names or have come across some that should be on this list, let us know in the comments section or on our Facebook page.
Seahawks Head Coach Pete Carroll recently said that about 70% of the Seahawks roster will be vaccinated soon. Carroll's goal is for the team to be 100% vaccinated by the start of training camp. The...
I'm sure we would all love to see Julio Jones join the already great Seattle Seahawks receiving group. But is it the right move to make?